Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A healthy crowd attends Health Care Forum in Morris

The Old #1 in downtown Morris hosted the health care forum on Wednesday morning. A total of 28 members of the public are in attendance.

A very good discussion took place for about an hour following the presentation by Bart Finzel (UM-Morris) and Virginia Wolking (Center for Rural Affairs).

I'll have videos added to my Youtube page later today. You can find the videos by visiting the "Videos" page on the Herman-Hoffman Tribune website: hermanhoffmantribune.com

5:52pm...I'm beginning to add video clips from the Morris meeting on my Youtube page.

8:19pm...the Youtube website is "down" currently. I can upload videos, but they are not readable right now. Hopefully Google will get it going again soon!

8:55pm...the Youtube website is once again active, and you can view the clips from the health care forums.

Visit Herman-Hoffman Tribune and click on the "Videos" page to view them.

No comments: