Saturday, November 22, 2008

Olson Steps in as Interim News Editor/Reporter at Tribune

By Randy O. Olson, interim news reporter/editor.

I’d like to say a big “Hello” to the Hoffman-Kensington community from the news desk of the Hoffman Tribune. Readers with a good memory will remember me from the 2000 campaign trail, when I was the Democratic-Farmer-Labor endorsed candidate for House District 13A.

Since that year I’ve worked in three fields, education, agriculture, and sports/community journalism. In that time, I’ve toned down my political voice yet managed to continue my strong passion for rural Minnesota.

Refer to page 2 of the November 20th issue of the Hoffman Tribune for the rest of the story!

Time to get to the activities in town here in Hoffman and get some photos...

No comments: